Free Pretty Printables
Get access to all of our Party Planning Printables.
1. Bohemian Black and White Editable Dinner Menu
2. Blue Abstract Watercolor Editable Dinner Menu
3. A Pretty Wild Valentine Menu
4. A Wild Valentine Place Card
5. A Pretty Pasta Valentine Menu
6. A Pretty Valentine’s Place Card
7. Bubbly Beverage Tags
8. DIY Bat Silhouette Templates
9. Cocktail Infusion Instruction Tags
MORE TO COME!
How To Use:
Open your downloaded file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Edit the place holder text in the highlighted boxes by clicking in the box with your mouse and replacing with the appropriate text. (Only the highlighted text can be edited.)
Go to File and click “Save As” to rename the file. (This will allow you to save multiple versions, should you need to edit your text.)
Go to File and click “Print.”
When the print dialogue box opens, make sure you are set to print at “actual size” or “100%.”
If applicable, make sure your printer is set to high quality print or similar.
We recommend printing on 80 lb. to 110 lb. cardstock depending on your printer’s capabilites.
Once printed, use the trim guides to cut your paper to size using a paper cuttter or scissors.
These files are prepared as print-ready .pdf files and can be sent to a local or online printer.